09 June 2005

Can Today Get Any Worse?

I just went up-stairs. Norman, my white cat, tore out of the bedroom as soon as I walked in. I yelled after him, "I know you did something, and I'm going to find it." Four feet later I did. He threw up. All over the pink tool belt. I am very upset. I figured eventually it would get dirty and loose some of its "sparkle," but not like that.

They are offering a stress management class at work today. I wasn't going to go. Maybe today's events are signs that I should re-think that decision.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Suddenly the tumble down the stairs doesn't seem so bad. A pink tool belt!?!

Anonymous said...

Not your pink toolbelt! I feel your pain :-(

Jocelyn said...

Grex- what? You don't have one? Get with the program! :)

K said...

Oh dear. I am very distressed to hear that because I desperately want one of those pink tool belts. But if it invokes cat puking, maybe not. :0 This morning I woke up to the sight of cat puke ... right in front of their food bowl.