09 June 2005

No More Complaining, I Promise

Just before heading out to work (early for the stress thingy) I realized that I never did post the fact that actual work got done around here.

Last night Tim got the mudroom floor finished.

And the light up in the coatroom (along with more paint).

Inspired by his motivation this afternoon I got all of the baseboard for the up-stairs hallway hauled up-stairs, and put in proximity to where it needs to go. Creating a sort of maze that I'm sure I will fail to navigate when I get home tonight, thus skinning my one healthy knee. Sorry, I know I said no more complaining, but I had to throw that in.

5 comments:

Anne said...

That mudroom floor is beautiful!

Jocelyn said...

I love all of it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the floor!

K said...

You are really inspiring me with that mud room. I think it would be so fun to come up with a pattern like that ... though I guess the actual work part of it is less fun. :)

Lynette said...

I love your coatroom, the colour especially and the way the panelling continues on the ceiling. The light goes really well with it too