10 July 2008

What Happens When You Don't Blog

This happened about a month ago...

Our friends Doug and Em came over and the first thing they say when getting out of the car is something to the effect of (I can't even closely remember the words since it was a month ago), You have a shed, that wasn't on the blog.


We had it built this winter as you can tell from the pictures.


It still needs a floor. We kind of ran out of money to do that.


I'm excited to get it finished though because then I can move all the tools and remodeling stuff we have acumulated over the years out of the libary and then turn that into a play room for the girls.


The contractor we had build it was named Molli (I think that's how you spell it). I think they were out of Cresco. They had built a shed for Tim's dad, and he really liked them. We really liked them too. I think they travel all over Iowa (maybe even the midwest?) so if you need a shed let me know.


So there. Now everyone finally knows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - a shout out on the blog... I've finally made it in this life :)

Nystral Djo said...

there's something beautiful about a simple red shed or barn. we had to go a more simple route (you can see it at www.raisetheranch.com/blog.html) but someday i'd love one like yours!