26 October 2007

Dining Room Wall Color Revealed


Here's the dining room with the final coat of paint. Two coats did the job, I was very impressed with the tinted primer.

I like the red, what I don't really know if I like is the white ceiling with it. Well then paint it you say. Easier said then done. It has a finish on it so you don't have to paint it. It's paint-able anyway, but I hate to go to all that work when we don't have to, plus it will make it something to maintain. I'll have to get opinions.

4 comments:

jeannie said...

Oh man! That turned out beautifully!

jm_houseinprogress

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful. What brand/shade did you use?

Anonymous said...

VERY nice, I am so impressed, is it a satin or semi-gloss? Once you get some curtains up the white ceiling will not be quite so glaring looking. Well done!
Henrietta

Anonymous said...

Red walls and a white ceiling? Looks great to me!! :) Nice work!