19 March 2006

Three Year Anniversary - Introduction


March 2, 2003 was the day after we put the offer in to buy this house. It was also the first time we did a walk through with a camera. So I consider this date the anniversary of our house even though we didn't officially take ownership until early April.

Every year around this date I do another walk through and try to photograph the same location that I did originally in 2003.




To celebrate our three year anniversary (the first one we've had blogging) the posts that follow will take you through each room of the house. I've included the anniversary photos and, since we are getting close to finishing, my punch list for what I would like finished in each room before we have that open house I've been talking about for the last three years.





Exterior Punch List:


  • new roof
  • install peak shingles
  • touch up paint
  • re-do north porch
  • fill animal hole
  • build stairs
  • install trim work on porch bottoms
  • landscaping
  • finish siding
  • screen doors

No comments: