10 December 2005

Work continues in the kitchen and pantry this week. There is SO MUCH wood work to be primed, painted, and hung.

The pantry's doors and drawers are finished. They just need to be hung and handles put on.

We're basically sitting around waiting for paint to dry. Here's a view of the pantry looking through the dining room pass through. The interior yellow is so much brighter in person. I'm disappointed it doesn't come through better in the photo. It's going to take another coat of the cream to get good enough coverage.

Dale has all of the bead board up and painted in the kitchen. There's pieces of cap missing here and there, but then we've pretty much finished up with woodwork in there. Well, at least until we get a little warmer weather to do the exterior doors and windows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've said it before, but I still mean it. I love your colors. I envy your drive.

Anonymous said...

Is there a Menard's by where you live? I guess a couple weeks ago they had all their beadboard on clearance in front of the store. My husband saw it and told my parents about it [and they promptly picked up a ton of it for their farmhouse kitchen makeover] but he didn't get any for us! grrr Hopefully they will run that sale again. I just love beadboard.

Anonymous said...

I'm not working at work!! Tee hee hee! Well, actually it's my lunch break, I'm a loser. :( But I'll definately break some rules later.