22 December 2005

A Little R&R

Last Christmas Tim gave me a gift certificate for the bed and breakfast in town. We were planning on using it when we refinished our floors. However, since that hasn't happened yet, and the thing has a year expiration date on it, we opted to just stay for no good reason. We were the only couple there that night and we had a lovely time exploring, sitting in front of one of the many fireplaces, and vegging out in front of the TV.

In fact, if you are still looking for that special Christmas something for that special old house-a-phile I think this would be a great idea. Especially if you are currently like us, camping with a mortgage.

This was our bedroom:


Here's some shots from the rest of the house:


Oooo! And if anyone needs any ideas for me, I LOVE this nativity set.

4 comments:

Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

How beautiful! I'm glad you had a great time. I've never stayed at a bed and breakfast before but I've always wanted to:) Someday!

Anonymous said...

My wife and I love to stay at B&Bs when we travel. It is so much more civilized than some big-box motel beside the highway. And you get to meet interesting people.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Humidifier vornado wick United kingdom mortgage refinancing loans4330 Blue vista web development incst louis Cheap custom kitchens state+farm+insurance+agent Calculation insurance mortgage 20 Oceanside baritric plastic surgery nc farm buearu insurance Allegra medication.html farm insurance black creek Discounted travel insurance Break penis farmers insurance mesquite nv remington model 870 state farm rentors insurance Drugzyrtec

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »