11 July 2005

Master Bath Fixtures, Finally!

As some of you know, I've had my eye on these brass fixtures since about the moment I first set eyes on my future master bathroom. Well, my dream is finally realized!



And yes Martha, my hand and bath towels do not match. Someday though...

By the way, that toilet paper holder put an end to our days of buying cheap toilet paper. The rod for the fixture doesn't fit into our "economy" toilet paper. It's nothing but Charmin for Mr. and Mrs. Farm-house now on out.

But can you imagine how worried I was before I discovered that pricier papers fit. But by yinga I was going to use that fixture to hold my TP even if I had to make and roll it myself.

Thank goodness I didn't have to go to such extremes. We discovered the joys of Charmin by "borrowing" a roll from my mother-in-law. Thanks Ronnie!

But don't you think there should be a Surgeon General Type warning Restoration Hardware has to put on this product...

-Warning it has been shown that users of

this product have been forced to switch

to expensive toilet paper. -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve the best!

K said...

Looks nice and finished. :) I could really go for some nice and finished right about now.