23 July 2005

I Have Guilt

The anticipation of next weeks guest seems to have broken down the wall we hit a month or so ago. You know, after you go great guns for a few weeks things all of a sudden grind to a halt. Well not any more. We are back in the swing of things around here.

This morning Tim hopped out of bed and proceeded to remove all of the nails from the kitchen bead board trim that had been riding around in the truck of my car since mid-2003. After removing the nails he loaded it all back up and drove it to town to the guy who we had strip the kitchen trim pieces previously.

I guess the guy wasn't so happy to see Tim. His comments included, "You know it's no fun to strip woodwork in the heat." and "You sure can fit a lot of wood into this trunk."

I suppose I had better wait another couple of months before I attempt to take the gigantic wardrobe I inherited from my mother to him to be refinished to match the bedroom set in the big bedroom. It's put together without any nails or screws so I guess it's a little stressful if you take it apart and want to put it back together again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Kia rio windscreen wiper