17 July 2005

Family Reunion 2005 ~Part 1


I've always wanted to be named after someone. I don't know why. My little sister Mary got to be named after someone cool. Not me.

But guess what! Yesterday I discovered I have a great-great-great-great-grandmother Becky

I wish I had inherited her chair.

She can keep that dress.

My uncle Bob brought this great notebook with all of these copies of old family photos done up by the wife of a cousin of his (wow confusing).

But from now on I'm going to say I was named after her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't have to be named after anybody - you were already cool!

Becky said...

Unlike Mary :)

K said...

I always wanted to be named after someone, too. :) And I wanted there to be a song with my name. I ended up finding a song named Kristin when I was briefly a DJ at the college station ... it was the most horrible song I've ever heard! Not exactly what I had in mind ... ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so cool. You just wait till I am have a authentic DDR communist passport, then we will see whose garbage can is cooler.