29 July 2005

The curtain Winning Streak is officially Over


I bought this set of curtains to try in the master bedroom because Tim thought he wanted green. It's the wrong green though. Too celery, not enough olive. So I took them into the guest room and loved the green with the purple in the wall (and the green on the bedspread/wall hangings). The only thing is it's too much green in one place. I think I'm going to try a set of tie backs and a sheer underneath.

Oh yeah, if the other curtains were old lady undies, then these are a bridesmaids dress. Maybe that's my problem. I'm more of a undie person than a dress person. At least now if I have company they don't have to worry about being seen in their undies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the tie backs would look great and break the color up just a little bit- good idea! I've got a bunch of old bridesmaid dresses- you might be on to something here- a new line of curtains, or even throw pillows, made from old bridesmaid's dresses. I'm sure you could get a ton of people to send their old dresses to you. Let me know if you want mine!

Becky said...

Actually I make rag rugs. What a great idea that would be. All those bright colors and shiny fabrics would make a great piece to hang on the wall.

Anonymous said...

build a virtual house for free online

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Valium elavil dogs Pollock circuit breakers Ohio dialup internet service Munday chevrolet houston texas Purchase percocet buy zocor Order valium what is fioricet Shemale gagging cheap calling card for pakistan Oxycontin pharmacy prices