21 June 2005

Mud Room Hallway Floor is Underway


Yesterday I finally put on my thinking cap and recreated a table runner my mom has in vinyl composite tile. As I type Tim is on the other side of the doorway drawing out the lines on the floor so he can begin to glue the pattern down. The star will sit right below the light fixture and make a kind of "preview" into what we have done in the mud room. The center of the star (which I still have to cut) will be the pale yellow. The rest of the room will be the pale yellow with (hopefully if we have enough left over tile) a dark yellow border. I'm getting tired of cutting out all of these patterns so I think in the coat room I will just have a checker board pattern.

6 comments:

Kasmira said...

I love it!

K said...

You are so clever with your patterns. :)

KatKit13 said...

How difficult is it to do a floor of this type? Because I'd love to do something like it - maybe not as detailed. I have a kitchen floor in a Victorian wannabe house (newer construction) that would lend itself well to this type of flooring.

Advice?

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Free ashley milf videos bentley arnage speakers Side affecta of topamax Bbw charms louis vuitton handbag ohio state football 2006 schedule Red face shampoo rosacea Ex wife revenge blowjob pics San diego fitness Eyewear in canada Erotic amateur story str8 son jackin with dad highland floor mats ford

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! pay per click advertising I ovulate but am taking clomid