15 May 2005

A night at the movies

Thanks everyone for all of your support these last few days as I get over my leak funk. I bought a tub of OxyClean as suggested by Stuccohouse. I also saw those pens Kasmira was taking about, but they said they contained bleach so I thought I'd try the Oxy first and then if that didn't work buy one of those pens.

Lakewood 2-flat suggested a movie night (The Money Pit). And that's kind of what we did. We went to the new movie Amityville Horror. Yes, my windows may leak, but my heating system is not possessed.

I HATE scary movies. I will not pay good money to see them. But I just couldn't say no to that house. So I had my eyes open when ever it was day time in the movie whispering things like look at that trim and isn't that a cute kitchen. I hid in Tim's arm-pit during the night time scenes.

Before the movie we went to a Mennonite greenhouse by where Tim grew up. They have gorgeous plants and everything is a steal. I bought 8 geraniums for my chicken feeder planters and some kind of yellowy-orangey-pink flowered hanging plant for my kitchen porch. We left them at my mother-in-laws garage since the weather is still a little brisk for them. I'll get pictures posted ASAP.

2 comments:

K said...

Ooh, The Money Pit is a must-watch. It's so much funnier when you're in the same situation.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »