27 January 2008

Iowa Falls, IA

Yesterday afternoon my mom and I traveled to Iowa Falls. It's around 50 miles southwest of Greene, and I had never been. We didn't get much of a chance to look around town, but I am definitely going to have to head back with my camera (I tried taking shots with the cell phone, but the pictures really suck so I'm not going to even try to post them). They have some amazing architecture both on their Main Street area and in the residential areas. Also it looked like they had some really cool Main Street businesses.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It's been a long time since we've been to Iowa Falls, I don't remember it well, Lisa had a friend who was the principal there. Was this the town you were thinking of on Hwy 20?

-Mike

Becky said...

Yes it was, Galena I think was the name...