30 November 2007

Thank You Jen

I've become so lazy about taking pictures since my brother-in-law Tom married Jen. Her camera is a permanent attachment which is why I was certain she'd have some great photos of the dining room the night of the party. You can check them out at Newton Boer Goats- Also...

I love how in the first picture it looks like Lyle is trying so hard to think of the answer.

And it didn't bother me at all in real life but now that I see those folding chairs in the photos they look so tacky. I really need to start going to some sales, those little bent wood chairs shouldn't be that hard to find right?

1 comment:

Henrietta said...

I have picked up I think four this year, didn't have to go over $5 for any of them. I have rejected as too beat up a lot more. Then you can paint them the same Geranium Red as your walls. They will look almost good enough to eat.

I have also seen chairs similar to your good ones for under $45 at Target and I believe Lowes.