13 November 2007

Downstairs Bathroom Faucet Arrives

That last post was so boring that I had to add another one today since we got the faucet for the downstairs bathroom.

It's a story of how houseblogging saved the day once again. The sink above was in the house when we bought it. Not actually attached to a wall, but just lying on the floor. I really liked it. Tim says because it is square and I have a affinity for all things square.

The only problem was Tim wasn't happy with the old faucet and your normal big box store faucet wasn't going to cut it with the openings it had. So one day I was reading a post over at House In Progress about their bathroom. I clicked on their link to Chicago Faucets just for fun and just happened to run across the link to our new faucet. It's apparently called a shelf and angle back lavatory faucet. Who knew? So now the sink is a go.

Thank you Aaron and Jeanne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem! I love Chicago Faucets. If you have any problems with the one you have, I'll put you in touch with the greatest plumbing supply place on the planet. They deal with new stuff AND salvaged old stuff and they are the BOMB. So super helpful.

I don't blame you for keeping the faucet. So cute!