19 October 2007

Our Morning

7:35 AM- "Where is he!" asks Tim who is going in late to work this morning so he can meet a contractor for a quote on cement in the barn. "He said 7:30." "Oh," I reply, "Then he definitely won't be here any earlier than 8:00." There's a chance he won't show at all, but I just think that and don't tell Tim.

7:40 AM- "I'm just going to start the car so it will be warmed up once he leaves," he says. "Do you really want it to run that long?" I ask. "Well, if he's not here soon I'll just have to leave," he replies.

7:45 AM- "I know he'll show up if..." Tim heads into the bathroom.

7:55AM- "There's a truck coming! And it's white!" as he heads for the door happy again.

It seems it's been much to long since Tim has dealt with a contractor and has forgotten how they work.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Only 25 minutes late? Hire him!!