22 October 2007

King Corn

A movie made in Greene, IA? And about a subject I'm starting to really get into, how cool is that!

Remember me telling about that book I was reading on agriculture? Well this seems to be a movie version of the first part of the book. There's going to be a lecture and screening of the movie at Iowa State University and I'm hoping I can make it. Kelli want to come along :)

Check out the trailer. The guy who says "That's corn..." he the funeral home director. And I should know the guy who says "carbs" and the one with the crap quote I'm pretty sure goes to our church. I think I read somewhere that they filmed in 2004 so we would have owned the house for a year, but not been moved in yet, I think.

1 comment:

sugarcreekfarm said...

Oooh, I'd love to. Sounds interesting!