16 May 2007

The Gerstner International 3 Unit Roller Cabinet Set-

Today I worked on cleaning out the closet, replacing our winter things with the summer stuff stored away. I HATE this job. You would think I wouldn't being a girl (stereotype=likes cloths) who likes to organize things. I think it's because it is depressing because Tim has three times the amount of cloths I do, and most of what I have remaining bears scars from remodeling. I just can't fathom why one man would need 30+ polo/button down shirts and 15+ pairs of jeans.



I love TLC's What Not to Wear. I shouldn't, the way I dress leaves no room for mocking those poor helpless souls chosen by their "loving" families. And why would you spend money on cloths when things like this beauty exist begging to be given a loving home with a girl who likes to organize things.



It's the Gerstner International 3 Unit Roller Cabinet Set. I spied it in the new Van Dyke's Restorers catalog this morning. Purrrrrrrrrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa there tiger!!