03 September 2006

One for the Baby Book

Today was Molly's first visit to a big box home improvement store.

It was so funny. We strolled in and Tim starts to grab her out of the car seat. I immediately go in for the block because she is sleeping soundly. "I've waited so long to show her this," he says. So we end up taking our daughter to the lighting department which actually does end up being breath-taking to a four month old. She was amazed. It was just comical.

The reason for the trip was to purchase some pavers for landscaping. Molly ended up being a perfect angel and sitting so nice in her car seat while her father and I loaded all 350 pieces we bought. So since she's a little young for ice cream we bought her a sun dress for next summer for being such a good little girl.


As I type Tim is unloading the truck we borrowed from his dad for the trip. I offered to do it and he could feed Molly and put her to bed, but he wasn't up for the breast feeding part :)

And sorry I forgot the update on yesterdays post. The Milk of Mag kicked in Wednesday night and I ended up getting birthday presents well into Thursday afternoon. And we've had not a problem since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly is a beauty. Your home is beautiful. Love, Aunt Mona