04 May 2006

A Whole New Value

For me this Blog is a kind of entertainment. I don't feel pressured to write, even when I am actually pressured by friends and family to up-date. I write to track my own thoughts and progress through this "journey" we are taking.

Ok, and even though it's really weird, I like being noticed in places like the grocery store. I enjoy having complete strangers come up and comment on things like wall paper choice. The house has been a lot of work and I'm darn proud of it. And I guess it really is one of my favorite subjects to talk about.

But today I've stumbled across a whole new valuation of the house that makes me feel kind of guilty (thanks for the link Hillsdale House). It's called BlogShares and it's a fake internet trading kind of deal for blogs. My blog is on there and I actually have an "investor." The investor owns 25% of the blog which even though it's fake kind of creeps me out. What makes me feel guilty is how much the graphs on this page show that I've been neglecting the blog.

So yes, friends and family members I can shrug off, but show me a graph and I freak out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I was tickled when I found my blog on there with a value. Harmles fun. (But watch our for Blogburst!)

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I looked for mine and it's there- it is really funny. I have so far remained relatively anonymous in my neighborhood with our blog. There is one person I know around here who reads us and others have happened upon us, but I guess I like having privacy so I keep it on the down low.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Blue valium pictures buy paxil online milk thistle and paxil Buspirone hci 15mg Horse racing jacket paxil cr Mexican diazepam keyword paxil cr dosage boards blogger help Home mortgage refinancing taunton64 pregnancy2c paxil Paxil breast feeding Long-term health insurance by ge popular shelves Pros and cons of wellbutrin xl Online cash loan Wellbutrin xl picture Mortgage lender california low fico sub prime

Anonymous said...

[color=#473624][u]Hi all,
I don't know if it's the same for all of you but I like the technology very much and now it seems to me impossible to do without.
The appliabces that I love the most are those things that I can bring with me. As you are already presuming my mobile phone has an important role in my daily life.
I am a fanatic of[/u][/color] [url=http://www.ringtonelogo.info/index.html]ringtone[/url][color=#473624][u]. I get tired of a new one quickly so I wanna always to get more. The good part is I'm a student so my parents pay for them and further to find the right monthly offer is not difficult.
Now I have to go.
Goodbye everyone
Linda.[/u][/color]