24 March 2006

It's Going to be a Very Busy Weekend

Two days ago I placed calls to my mom and Tim's mom. They have been offering to help "get things in order before the baby comes" since I was just a few months pregnant. And up until this point there really wasn't much for them to help with, but now I have a project...


The Great Living room Clean-up of 2006

Example Example

Yesterdays mission was to find a carpet cleaner with an arm attachment
and buy cleaning supplies.

Today's mission is to find furniture coasters so the newly finished wood floor does not get marked up.

Tomorrows mission is to give everything (permanent and movable) that goes in this room a thorough scrubbing and get it situated.

Sundays mission is to veg out in front of the TV for the first time in two years.

This is almost as exciting as the day we got the first toilet installed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've had good success with the adhesive-backed felt pads for our furniture on the wood floor. Thinks like couches that don't move a lot only need the pads put on once. Chairs that slide around a lot get new pads every few months. You might look into those. Most big box hardware stores have them.

Becky said...

The adhesive pads didn't work so well for us in the old house so we are trying some that you nail on. In fact I spent $50 on furniture pads today. How crazy is that? I did buy a lot because I didn't specifically know what kinds would work with what furniture and honestly I can't even remember how many pieces of furniture I have. Hopefully I can make a return and get some money back for the baby/roof/wallpaper fund :)

Mandi said...

Hey, please tell us about that baby of yours. Pretty Please??? With a cherry on top!? :)

(please?)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »