28 February 2006

Musical Stairs

When I got home tonight the stairs had moved from the front porch to the kitchen porch,
and this is why. We're setting up for floor sanding. Yea! Unfortunatly I haven't burned this new location into my memory and made a bit of a fool of myself leaving for work. Dale was kind enough to remind me the stairs had moved before I made it all the way out the door and flew off the front porch.

Here's the living room all cleared out.

The foyer has a few odds and ends yet, and Dale is finishing up stripping the big window. But after that we're go for sander rental.

Here's poor Norman on the outside looking in.

I bet if I was to open the cupboard with the cat cookies he'd rip through that plastic in seconds flat.

He takes after his mother when it comes to "cookies".