24 November 2005

While We Aren't Quite Ready to Host the Thanksgiving Feast...

We are getting closer thanks to Dale. I'm currently so smitten with him I'm thinking of calling him Wonder Dale. Well, maybe not actually to his face. I don't want him to think I'm making fun of him and leave.

Last week he finished up where I left off with the mudroom trim.

And made short work of the trim in the little hallway to the mudroom.

Em and family- note the base board. It's the stuff from your barn :)
Thanks again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to have Thanksgiving here this year also..but the house isn't ready. I _dream_ of the day I will be able to actually have people over and not freak out about how the house looks :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blue and white color scheme. It looks so welcoming and pleasant. Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while. I've a lot of catching up to do.