05 August 2005

Disappointment with a Capitol 'D'

So here's the new bed. Yes, I know it's on the floor. No, it's not supposed to be.
Here's the reason why. There was no shipping damage to the box. I am very disappointed. The reason we didn't go with a JC Pennys or McGregors bed is to avoid something like this. We e-mailed them last night as soon as we discovered the problem. We got a reply back asking for a fax of the installation instructions with the problem piece circled. I also sent them a copy of this photo. We are now waiting to hear back from them. Keep your fingers crossed they don't have crappy customer service!

I guess this is so disheartening because it really makes me question the quality of this product. It's falling apart and we haven't even used it yet. -sigh-

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

what a bummer! I hope it's just a defective part and they make it right- that does not seem right for it to break like that at all.

If you charged it and things go astray, you can contest the charges- that's one reason I always charge internet purchases etc... But hopefully it won't come to that.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »