20 July 2005

Lack of Carpenter = Money to Burn


Ok the carpenter still hasn't shown up so we decided to dip into his fund to buy ourselves a bed.

We really needed one. Why? If I tell you have to promise not to laugh or make any off color jokes. Promise?

Ok, we broke it. For the past two years the bottom half of it has been held up by cookbooks and Tom Clancy novels.

Hey, you promised, no snickering either.

And actually I broke it. How? Ok, only if you promise not to tell my mom (mom you are not allowed to read any further). Promise? Ok.

I was jumping on it.

Mom if you are still reading don't act so offended. Technically it's your fault for not allowing me to jump on beds when I was a more reasonable size.

And don't worry, I won't break the new bed. I have reformed and now only jump on hotel room beds.

8 comments:

KatKit13 said...

Nice choice. I've been coveting a Rogers bed myself.

Jumpin eh? I have to admit - I laughed. :)

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWW!!

sugarcreekfarm said...

Ha, too funny! Love the new bed. Sorry I missed you last night.

K said...

Ok, jumping on the bed ... that's not as bad as what I was picturing. :)

I adore the new bed, and now you're making me reconsider accepting the four-poster from my mom in favor of something like this. Darn you! ;)

Becky said...

Oooo, don't say 4-poster. That's what Tim wanted, but I had my heart set on a metal bed. We looked at a few metal 4 posters, but didn't really care for them, they seemed a little more modern.

Jocelyn said...

perfect choice for your house.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you know that only monkeys jump on beds?

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »