26 July 2005

Accessorizing with Old Lady Undies


I finally got the curtains up in the big bedroom next to ours. They were a sale item from the latest J.C. Penny catalog. I must say I am very happy with them.

See if I just take my time and choose wisely I might night have to break down and pay Smith and Noble prices for all of my window coverings. Just please advert your eyes when driving by for the time being. I'll let you know when you can look again :)

The only thing that is kind of strange is they remind me of old lady underpants. They have that kind of color and feel to them.

3 comments:

K. said...

I love these. I don't even see the undies aspect. Style name?

Becky said...

They are called Prima Coordinates. I got the Austrian valances for mine. The color is soft gold. If you wait around they come up as a sale item every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 29case imitrex study Executive leather chair rental